TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) Prices subject to change without notice.
2) Shortages/errors must be reported immediately.
3) All products purchased must be verified to be correct by purchaser/installer before installation.
4) The year and model of the vehicle printed on the invoice is within a range of fitment and may not be the exact model and year as the part of vehicle.Verify OE manufacturer's specifications before installation/use.
5) Check owners manual to verify compatibility before using lubricants. Oil viscosity on invoice is a reference guide only.
1) All goods returned must be accompanied with the original invoice under which those goods were supplied in order to receive credit or refund.
2) All returns must be in the original packaging. Any damaged products or packaging are non-returnable.
3) All returns after 15 days from the original purchase date are subject to a 20% restocking charge. Any returns after 90 days from the original purchase date are non-returnable. Any part number that has been discontinued by the manufacturer is non-returnable.
4) All special order items are non-returnable.
5) No returns allowed on any electrical components. Defective items will be replaced, no credits or refunds will be issued.
1) All products are subject to terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty policy.
2) Spark Auto Electric Co. Ltd. shall be the sole judge whether the unit will be exchanged or not after appropriate inspection and testing.
3) Spark Auto Electric Co. Ltd. does not hold itself responsible for charges incurred in locating or replacement of faulty parts, labour, towing and / or related expenses.
4) All replaced parts will be re-invoiced and defective replaced parts will be credited at a later date subject to authorization.
1) All cores must be returned in their original boxes. Cores must be the same as the part number purchased and must be completely assembled. If cores are unboxed, disassembled, incomplete, or damaged, no credit will be issued.